Saturday, October 3, 2009

Alright, alright. After the clamoring of many adoring fans, (ahem, Melanie) I have returned for my monthly post. This time, however, I feel a bit more confident in sending my post into the cyberspace void. This confidence comes, no doubt, from my dramatically improved grammar skills. Who knew there were four kinds of sentences (at least to my knowledge) and all sorts of conjunctions? And I even hear there is something called an injection. Teaching English has done wonders for my grammar. I love chicken, but beef makes me sick.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Still laughing at that story...and the fact that you called me this morning at 8am in such a wildly happy frenzy about grants haha. I love you loads!

felonymelanie said...

i love you. I can't believe you made a post for me! yay! I feel so honored. Too bad I have been terrible at blogging lately. Te amo.

sara said...

heidi. i found your blog through mel's, to whom i assisted in her birthing experience as her doula. just wanted to leave you something to come back to. now maybe you'll post s'more :)

Katie and Joe said...

Miss ya lady. Post some more.